Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous, and be glad:
and shout for joy, all you that are true of heart. Psalm 32.12
Thank you, Lord, that–
· We are marked as God’s own and become his sons and daughters.
· We are consistently brought back into God’s welcoming embrace.
· We are fed with the bread and the wind of the Eucharist.
· We are entrusted with God’s message of love and reconciliation.
· We are given more than we ever dare to ask or hope for.
· We are welcomed beyond our imagining into the Kingdom of God.
Please pray that, out of compassion and mercy, God will –
· Turn his Church to emulate his generous heart, filling us with his gracious love.
· Raise up in humanity a delight for forgiveness and reconciliation.
· Release the fruits of the earth and commerce so that there is sufficient for all to be full.
· Transform unjust structures in trading and governance worldwide.
· Speak his words of blessing and healing on all who cry out in distress and despair.
· Restore creation to its God-given beauty and glory.
Thank you Lesle.